Who We Are
Accel is a program provided by GreenPath, Inc., a 501c3, non-profit organization that was founded in 1961.
We partner with you to ease financial stress. We offer free financial counseling that is personal and tailored to your unique situation. We specialize in working with people to eliminate credit card debt. If you have student loan concerns, we can equip you with the knowledge to decide which repayment option is best for you. We educate home buyers to prepare for homeownership, partner with homeowners to avoid foreclosure, and provide reverse mortgage counseling to older adults. We empower people to manage their credit score.
Financial education is part of everything we do, and we also offer a wide variety of financial education tools and resources. Over the years, we’ve earned the trust of consumers and community partners because we care. GreenPath’s financial experts are professional, compassionate and committed to your success.
Empowering people to lead financially healthy lives.
Our Core Values:
- Continuous improvement and innovtion
- Efficient delivery of seervices to our customers
- Ongoing training and development to our employees
- Be the best at everything we do
- Be trustworty, candid and forthright in all interactions
- Treat people with dignity and respect
- Uphold the highest standards of business ethics
- Invest back in our community, being socially responsible
- Maintain productive, respectful partnerships with customers, coworkers nd business partners
- Provide an environment that fosters creativity.
- Share ideas, experiences and resources to nurture success